PHOTO: National Home Expert Caroline Blazovsky Adds Expertise to New Book, The Happy Healthy Home
For Immediate Release
WHITEHOUSE STATION, N.J./EWORLDWIRE/Feb. 7, 2017 ---
Consulted by media - from Sirius XM Radio Inc. to AARP, national home and safety expert Healthy Home Expert(R) Caroline Blazovsky has been featured as a contributing author in the new book, "The Happy Healthy Home."
"The Happy Healthy Home" highlights a broad range of vital home health and safety tips to guide homeowners on how to address environmental issues, from the presence of mold to hidden airborne VOCs. The contribution is the most recent piece in Blazovsky's portfolio which educates the public about health and wellness.
Blazovsky is a nationally recognized media personality who provides her extensive expertise to outlets seeking to inform the public about how to improve the quality of their home environment and about the chemicals and toxins that may be linked asthma and allergens from contaminants and chemicals - right under the noses of the homeowners. Media have consulted with Blazovsky to present topics in easy to understand language, often giving advice on how to use everyday household items to clean and improve air quality.
Over more than 16 years, Blazovsky has compiled an impressive combination of credentials related to mold, indoor air quality, healthy homes, and building healthy and green. Blazovsky leverages her knowledge and experience as a council-certified Mold Remediator (CMR) and Indoor Environmentalist (CIE), in conjunction with education in sustainable design from Boston Architectural College, to uncover underlying problems arising in every type of situation and in all types of dwellings. She is a National Environmental Health Association (NEHA) Healthy Homes Specialist (HHS) and a member of the ACAC, NEHA, IAQA, and serves on the national IAQA Public Education Subcommittee.
To further strengthen her singular expertise and her ability to serve her clients' and the public's needs, Blazovsky is currently pursuing graduate studies in public health at the Keck School of Medicine at the University of Southern California.
Through her company, My Healthy Home(R), Blazovsky presents a range of test kits that make it simple for homeowners to perform their own environmental testing and, armed with a personal consultation from Blazovsky, become better equipped to handle or fix indoor air quality problems.
Ideas offered to the media preparing stories for homeowners trying to create healthier living spaces include:
- Vacuum homes at least twice a week: Her rule of thumb is to vacuum a day for every occupant in the home.
- Avoid storing gasoline, lawn equipment, and automotive products in a garage attached to a home: These products contain VOCs that can migrate into homes and contaminate indoor air quality, potentially causing healthy effects.
- Up to ten percent of Americans are allergic to pet allergens: Pet proteins from pets or people with pets can cause allergens in homes or workplaces. Wash clothing at 140°F or above to remove dust mites, molds, pet proteins, and more.
- Test homes for mold every 3 to 5 years. Molds release substances, gases, and mycotoxins into the air which have the ability to cause respiratory symptoms and may suppress immunity.
National healthy home expert Caroline Blazovsky is consulted to:
- Educate the public and explain tests for contaminants, mold, allergens and chemicals to improve indoor air and water quality
- Discuss using environmentally-friendly building materials and products
- Examine homes or talk about creating a healthy home
"The Happy Healthy Home" book is available at http://www.healthyhomeexpert.com.
MEDIA: To arrange to have Caroline Blazovsky as a media guest to discuss the book or other home or wellness topics, or to be considered for a review copy, send inquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 866-743-8563.
ONLINE NEWSROOM: http://www.eworldwire.com/newsroom/319823
NEWSROOM RSS FEED: http://newsroom.eworldwire.com/xml/newsrooms/319823.xml
My Healthy Home
PO BOX 674
Whitehouse Station, NJ 08889
Photo: My Healthy Home (size: 0.0 kb)
Tips featured in new book
Photo: National Home Expert Caroline Blazovsky (size: 0.0 kb)
National Home Expert Caroline Blazovsky Adds Expertise to New Book, The Happy Healthy Home